Sunday, January 29, 2012

Asher 3 months now

Asher is growing so fast. He mimics me sticking my tongue out.  The boys still play with him just not as much.  Asher is making more faces and is able to hold his body straighter.  His hair is so long now.  It generally sticks straight up and can be combed down but not in the back where he has his alfalfa sprout. 


Payton is now fixing his hair everyday and putting on his body axe.  It is like over night he has become aware of his appearance.  We went to get a hair cut and he told the hair dresser to cut his hair a certain way.  He told me it was a secret and I would have to see how it turns out.  Tabiatha wants him to cut it short, but he like the Justin Beiber look.   I am thinking it is time to get Asher's hair cut.  I am not quit ready, I can not believe it is that long. 

2 comments:

  1. I thought about cutting it this week but can not do it. Sorry for the girls out there. This would be great in pig tails.

    ReplyDelete