Sunday, January 15, 2012

Superhero Sunday


Sunday morning the boys get up and Espen puts on his Captain America costume. I was suprised that the boys did not go for the game or television, instead played hero. Fighting poses and ninja stunts insued as they narrated each others next move. It is a rare day that the boys can play for hours with out conflict. Espen loves Captain America and playing with Payton.


 Finally took his hero suit off and got ready for church. 
 Our first snow this year and how exciting it is for the boys. 

Here Espen is ready to go to church.

2 comments:

  1. Hey it looks like you recovered your ottoman! It looks nice. Will that make an appearance on your other blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the first project that motivated me to start blogging. I don't think I will be putting it on as I did not take any picture of it first. It absolutly looks better.

    ReplyDelete