Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Were did last year go

Looking at the fast paced year I just finished, I know it was time to slow down and pay attention.  I have missed so much with my children and missed my kids.  I realized that this photo book is about all the photos I have taken this year.  How did I not take more?  I have watched how much my children have changed.  Tabiatha a junior, is learning french and guitar.  She is getting good at guitar and it is nice to see her play it for Asher.  Payton decided to grow out his hair.  We would tease him that he looks like Justin Bieber and he hated it. Now he asks if he does as he tries to comb his long hair.  He is so handsome.  Espen has grown overnight.  He is enjoying school and has gotten the hang of behaving and earning rewards.  He loves his homework and writes in his journal words from around the house.  Though I was very busy all summer and did miss so much time with my kids, I was carrying our fourth child, did do some travel to Utah, for my grandmothers funeral.  We did stay to visit my brothers family and went to Lagoon amusement park. It has been just enough for me to give each some attention.  After Utah and the new baby Asher's arrival, we also moved to our new home.  Asher is now about 3 months and things have slowed enough to start really paying attention.  I enjoy this time I have to reflect and slow down.  It is nice to be a mom again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment