Sunday, May 20, 2012

Big Changes

It has been a while since I posted about Asher.  More like so many changes since I posted.  Asher is moving and grooving all over the house.  After starting to Crawl on April 25 he soon was pulling up on the couch. April 27.  He also got two teeth in on the 27th.  He seemed a bit cranky and had a slight temp.  Then he stuck my fingers in his mouth and that's when I realized two teeth were in. 






He is so proud of himself being able to pull himself up. 

I also had started him on food. It started simple with broth then I added in very cooked vegetables blended with broth.  Then I let him chew on carrot sticks and strips of chicken.  I also let him chew on the bone with some meat.  He loves food and now mostly wants to feed himself.  He does still like soup as he wants my broth out of my soup and sucks it down. 





He also loves being outside and crawling in the grass.  I am excited about this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment