Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's official

  Asher is officially crawling.  It was so amazing, he crawled into the other room.  I stood all amazed with awe and yet about to cry inside.  I am not ready for this little guy to grow up, being my last.  All day I watched as he so masterfully moved to grab and pull things.  He is just tickled pink to be able to now get what he wants.  I also have to clean.  Thank goodness its Spring?  just in time to clean. 
I did not take any picture yet so I will post again tomorrow.

On other notes...  Espen is now 6 and I haven't planned his party.  I suck!!  I can not manage to make invites and plan a party.  For what ever reason party planning is not my thing.  I want it to be, I want to have a great party, I have had plenty. I just can not get my self together to plan a party.  Besides this weekend is full of so many things.  So he will have a belated party again this year. 

He also got a fantastic gift from his friend. 

At soccer practice his friend hands him a wrapped present,  both boys just giddy.  His mother leans over to me and apologizes for the gift.  My mind starts to imagine all the things that would warrant an apology.  Slime or goo, fart bag or noisy thing like it, fake snot or vomit,  I kept considering more. 
I was not prepared when my son opens the plastic clear container, one for storing food, and shows me a
muddy mess inside.  I am still clueless at this time.  "A pet worm"  Espen explains.  His friend jumping out of his pants at this point.  His mother continues to explain how her son planned to give him this worm he searched for just for Espen.  He begged her for days to be able to give it to him.  Next we were naming it and planing a place at home for Grabby. 

I actually liked the idea.  I really did not want more toys to clean up or pick up any more.  A worm I can handle. 

1 comment:

  1. Crawling! Have fun with that! He sure learned that quick, Benton was 8 months old when he learned how. But then again he was chubby and that made it harder, lol.

    ReplyDelete