Thursday, August 30, 2012

Asher's all giggles.

I can't believe I haven't posted in so long.  Asher is changing and moving so much, but the best thing about him is his giggles.  He loves to giggle.  As soon as I walk in the room he giggles. When i am holding him he giggles.  Not just one giggle but over and over again.  He loves to smile and giggle. 
Asher is about 18 pounds and tall and slender.  He has started to stand up from the ground, from his knees.  He only does it for a second usually to grab onto me or the furniture.  I am trying not to promote this as I know walking is too close ahead.  I want to have him keep crawling. 
Summer has brought great fruit and he loves it.  Peaches and plums and even oranges.  I try to keep them to one a day for him, but he loves them.  He is eating well, chicken, broccoli, and carrots.  He loves food, eggs are his favorite. 

Espen is excited about school.  First grade with his new teacher Mrs. Reid.  We have been practicing reading and he's getting the hang of it.  I am glad he still likes school and is excited to ride the bus for the first time. 

Payton is going to be home.  This is going to be a challenge to say the least.  I am really learning to put my foot down and force some action from him.  We will see how well this works.  He has gotten away with not doing anything in school for years, why I am bringing him home, he know has me over his head to force work form his hands.  It will be a power struggle, but necessary for his improvement.

Tabiatha is heading to Senior at THS.  She is going to be 18 in November.  This is going to be strange.  She will be an adult.  I am starting to account for any thing I may need to teach her for becoming an adult.  There seems to be so much.  Planning for college she will need to know how to eat, cook, plan her finances, know how much she needs to make and how much living costs.  So many things that I am planning to help teach her soon.  I hope she can get her permit to drive soon so we can get that out of the way. 

I will post soon some great pictures.  I need to start taking more.  I can't believe the summer is going.  





No comments:

Post a Comment