Monday, February 20, 2012

Sound of waves

The sound of the beach is so wonderful. It clears my head and relaxes me like nothing else.  Espen, on Friday, asked to go to the beach.  He wanted to stay the night and was so excited when I told him we could go, if only for hte afternoon.  Today was such a nice day we jumped in the car and headed towards Lincoln city.  Asher cried about the whole way.  Once at the beach we went down 15th street and found the best beach spot.  We drove our car down on the beach and the kids ran right to the water.
 I told her this is going on the blog.  Top Gun meats Spies like us.
 It was a bit cold, mostly windy.  He went out for a bit and then we sat in the car and watched the waves.

 The boys found a large barnacle.  The biggest I have seen.

 Even though it was cold, Payton still jumped in knee deep.
 Espen found a great collection of rocks and shells.

Now we are going to have to plan a weekend trip soon.  I love it too much.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! I love the beach too. It will be nice to go when the weather gets better.

    ReplyDelete